Thursday, March 15, 2012

Top of this month!

Olá gente gira!
Só para vos mostrar os "caprichinhos" deste mês! Aquelas peças que não preciso mas que ficavam tão bem no armário!! Vou tentar seguir em frente quando passar em frente às montras! hihihi

Hi beautiful people!
Just to show you some of the monthly "spulgers"! Those kind of pieces that i DON'T really need but would look sooooo good in my closet! I'll try to keep walking when i pass at the window stores!hihihi




Vestido/Dress
Mango
29.99€

Plataformas/Platforms (OH MY DEAR GOD, I WANT IT SOOOOO BAD)
Zara
45.95€

Mala/Bag
Parfois
27.99€

Anel/Ring
Mango 
9.99€


Acredito neste investimento!! A minha conta bancária é que já duvido ;P

I believe in this  investment! But my bank account doesn't seem to think the same :P


Lots of love,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think: