Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My last few days


Hello,
I’m well aware of my lack of presence here at our blog. However it has been impossible to find the time to dedicate myself to the innumerous projects I have in hands.
So, to redeem myself I’m now sharing with you some bits of the past few weeks. Hope you like it!

Boa Noite!
Eu bem sei que nos últimos tempos não tenho sido presença assídua no nosso espacinho. Contudo tem sido praticamente impossível dedicar-me a tanta coisa ao mesmo tempo.
Passo agora a mostrar-vos pedaços das últimas semanas.

What I bought // O que eu comprei:






Nailpolish by Kiko




Garnier hydrating day care / O meu novo creme hidratante, bem simples e muito eficaz!

Where I went // Por onde andei:




I went to the very first Stare event! And I have to say: it was amazing! I LOVED it - and I will tell you ALL about Stare in a future post I promise! // Fui ao primeiro evento organizado pela Stare e tenho a dizer que adorei. Foi fantástico e pretendo falar-vos sobre esta maravilhosa organização com um conceito tão singular no futuro.


What I drank // O que bebi:




After a particularly hard week I decided to celebrate its ending with a drink, and this was the chosen one (strawberry Daiquiri)! I know tons of calories but by that time I really didn’t care! And it was delicious! // Depois de uma semana especialmente cansativa e complicada resolvi celebrar o seu final com uma bebida, e foi esta que escolhi (um daiquiri de morango). Eu bem sei que tem imensas calorias mas naquela altura não me preocupei minimamente com isso. E estava absolutamente delicioso!



Lots of love,
C







2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ty! I've painted them with that kiko nailpolish I'm showing above! Love it!!

      Delete

Tell us what you think: